Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lord Elgin Hotel

Winterlude features a number of official hotels that cater to visitors, and one of them is the Lord Elgin Hotel. On the same evening as my recent posts, I was approaching the hotel expecting one ice sculpture. Instead there were several, on either side of the main entrance area. These were on the north side.


This is the one that I was expecting. Each year the hotel has an ice bench carved for photo ops, with a contest held for a stay at the hotel if you hashtag your selfie.


Well, I sat down and took some shots, but these aren't the sort that'll wind up winning a contest. Instead these are the sort of faces I'll make if someone photographs me at a wedding reception. 


Here we have the sculptures out in front of the main entrance. I will pick up from here tomorrow.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar