Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Weekends


Frodo and I took a walk this afternoon and I heard the cicadas for the first time this summer.  Summer days are in full swing now.  By the end of this month, the tree frogs will be singing too.  So far, I've been enjoying this season.  Check back with me at the end of August and I'll be grumbling away.  For now, I'm enjoying the flowers, watching the nature changes on my walks.


After Mass last night, we picked up a pizza for dinner at a local business that is our new "favorite" place.  This restaurant has been here for over 20 years and we only just discovered their delicious menu.  Where have I been?


Today I was successful in not consuming news (well a little bit, but not much).  I focused on my menu plan for the week, read some magazines and chatted with both kids at some point during the day.  After I hit the publish button, I'll be knitting.



I'm rested and recharged for another week.  I'm counting down the days for when my sister comes to visit me.  That will be FUN.

How was your weekend?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar