Google Image
About 4 weeks ago on a Sunday morning we had a knock at the door, it was a lovely lady called Tracy, she was selling her home grown organic veggies. People who know me know I just love all my veggies and really cant resist buying home grown produce. Tracy and her husband have a plot of land a couple of miles away and have started growing organic veg for their own table and selling the surplus to friends and neighbours. I also discovered while we were chatting that Tracy is a reader of my blog and she knew from the things I was writing about that I must live quite near her, actually we only live yards apart!! How wonderful is that? I agreed at once to buy from her every week, its a lovely arrangement and we get the freshest of produce.
This week we had the above selection, which was still growing about 2 hours before this photo was taken. The cabbage is about the size of a football and so crunchy and sweet it was a shame to cook it.
This lettuce and the few cherry tomatoes were from my own garden.
My lunch from today combining the salad ingredients with a few extras from the fridge.
Thank you Tracy and long may your garden grow delicious veggies.
Thank you for looking
Karen xxx


0 Yorumlar