So it is a few weekends away but as I have to plan ahead these days I am putting it out there. The show is all weekend but as a Saturday means no sleep for me I will be there on the Sunday.
So any one going on the Sunday I would love to meet up and put face's to names/blogs while I am very much the stereotypical wargamer, bald bearded and slightly over the average BMI, if you have followed this blog long enough you will have seen enough pictures of me to spot me in the crowd. Please stop me and say hello I will probably get a picture taken and keep a record of who I meet.
Secondly I will be traveling down from Cheshire via Stoke-on-Trent, anyone who wants to give a bit of fuel money I will be more than happy to pick up and drop off. I have a huge car so plenty of space for the shiny things that fall into your possession while at the show, I will even offer to distract any partners with some witty repartee while you unload your figures in super stealth mode.
So any one going on the Sunday I would love to meet up and put face's to names/blogs while I am very much the stereotypical wargamer, bald bearded and slightly over the average BMI, if you have followed this blog long enough you will have seen enough pictures of me to spot me in the crowd. Please stop me and say hello I will probably get a picture taken and keep a record of who I meet.
Secondly I will be traveling down from Cheshire via Stoke-on-Trent, anyone who wants to give a bit of fuel money I will be more than happy to pick up and drop off. I have a huge car so plenty of space for the shiny things that fall into your possession while at the show, I will even offer to distract any partners with some witty repartee while you unload your figures in super stealth mode.




0 Yorumlar