Great fun indeed as well as very enlightening. Previously I had had great luck with archers, using Jamie's Romans. This time my C-L's and Skirmishers were having a hard go.
I cannot complain though, as I had a skirmisher kill a heavy cavalry unit with a flank charge after his comrade skirmisher had been killed.
The best news was my very expensive(!) C-M's performed exactly as I had hoped and indeed were able to break his line and kill his General which was the beginning of the end. (THIS time sez Jamie, not next time.)
That is Khan Asparakh on the pretty horse.
More importantly though we had a good chat about all kinds of cool stuff including SAGA.
My plan is to use some of my Slavic F-L with Javelins to double as Warriors for my Varangians in SAGA. Household finance will be be ecstatic! (Maybe I'm exaggerating, a little.)
In any case fun game Jamie, always good to hang out!


0 Yorumlar