Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Thoughts on The Cat O'Nine Tails

-Argento's somewhat-typical murder mystery, with a slightly Western feel. I don't like it very much, I'm afraid...perhaps it's the lack of psychotic Goblin music. I mean, there's Ennio Morricone, but it's just not the same.

-Speaking of Morricone, I'm 100% sure at least the DVD menu music was in Kill Bill. And Inglorious Basterds, maybe.

-Wanna know what pisses me off? I've taken a semester of photography, and I can point out all the shit that paparazzi photographer guy does wrong. Like, the reason you leave the door to the darkroom shut is to keep the photo paper from exposure. And you don't smoke in a darkroom. Because, y'know, shit in there is flammable. Even if you don't combust the whole goddamn building, the smoke will kill the negatives. Therefore, I suspect this guy to be a fucking moron.

-How I miss you, Karl Malden.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar