Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tea Time: New Tea Cups


Rachel gifted me with two new tea cups for Mother's Day.  We found them at our favorite local store, Fresh Vintage by Amy, in Strasburg.


 There are so many things to love about this tea cup.


The colors, that ruffled edge

 The faint mark says, "Prussia" on it.



I love the unique handle.

This one is striking with the green color.

It has a delicate embossed detail at the bottom of the cup.

I love the beautiful pattern on this one.

 I love Johnson Brothers patterns.


Pretty handle too, even if it is out of focus.

I haven't posted any tea related things lately.  One of my Royal Albert teapots got a crack in it near the handle and now is only on display, instead of usable.  

I'm linking with other Tea minded ladies

Share Your Cup
Rose Chintz Cottage - Tea Time Tuesday
Tea Cup Tuesday
Friends Sharing Tea

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar