Header Ads Widget
Ticker
6/recent/ticker-posts
Ana Sayfa
A few of my favorite things
My Favorite Non Burroughs Frazetta Painting
My Favorite Non Burroughs Frazetta Painting
hertymakeup
Mayıs 17, 2022
I know that everybody who loves Frazetta has seen this image a millyum times. But I want to remind you how really good it is.
I'm not a rabid Frazetta fan who cherishes every last skoodle (sketchy doodle) that he does, and in fact much of his stuff leaves me cold. But his Edgar Rice Burroughs stuff is some of the best illustration i
n the world
, and his Howard stuff is good. The Egyptian Queen in its incarnations below is my favorite non Burroughs/Howard painting of Frazetta's.
The Warren cover, above, was later reworked by Frazetta to its state shown below. That version is the signed limited print that hangs in my studio, inspiring me to be a better artist.
I think the concept sketch, below, is also very beautiful.
Yorum Gönder
0 Yorumlar
Popular Posts
#Good Newwz’s Song Sauda Khara Khara Teaser: Put On Your Bhangra Shoes! (Tamilrockers website)
Haziran 03, 2021
Beyoncé’s Beyonce.com Gucci Striped Roll Sweater, Wayne Dot Pattern Pleated Trousers, and Alexander McQueen Snakeskin Striped Pumps.
Ağustos 22, 2021
Daughter Chastity Domination Captions
Mayıs 27, 2021
Scarlett Johansson Pictures Reddit
Mart 15, 2021
32+ Meghan Ory And John Reardon Child Pictures
Mayıs 18, 2021
Actress Meghana Raj Hot Stills in Red Dress
Mart 02, 2021
Spiritual Warrior Tribal Armband Tattoo
Nisan 01, 2021
0 Yorumlar