I went down to my friend's salon down in Ramsbottom
The Stylist & Barber, 288, Bolton Rd North, Ramsbottom, Bury , BL0 0NG.
Tel. 01706 559094.
Instead of going straight home I decided, after hearing about it from a friend, to do a recce on the CRAFT RANGE off the M65 at Burnley, Lancashire.
http://www.craftrange.com/
The Stylist & Barber, 288, Bolton Rd North, Ramsbottom, Bury , BL0 0NG.
Tel. 01706 559094.
Instead of going straight home I decided, after hearing about it from a friend, to do a recce on the CRAFT RANGE off the M65 at Burnley, Lancashire.
http://www.craftrange.com/
So I jumped on the motorway and hey presto ended up at a fabulous craft warehouse open to the public. Inside its a crafters paradise.Deciding it would be a good trip out for fellow crafters I thought I better try out the Cafe. The food was lovely and not expensive, so more to spend on craft goodies.
Instead of jumping on the motorway to go home I wandered through Hapton, Accrington and Baxenden and spotted the signs for the Haworth Gallery, famous for its collection of Tiffany Glass.
In I went, introduced myself to Yvonne, one of the guides, who invited me to have a good look round the building and gave me a pack which included information on workshops, official tours of the Gallery, future events and a booking form if we wanted a group outing.
I was also fortunate enough to see an exhibition of the work of the Lancashire Art & Craft Guild, and I bought this lovely pottery poppy pod for my Mum.
www.artandcraftguild.co.uk
www.artandcraftguild.co.uk
So from having a simple (but chic) haircut, I found a great craft supplier and the summer outing for our Tuesday night craft group and maybe a future trip for the Embroiderers Guild.





0 Yorumlar