I know I shouldn't keep harping on about the cold, after all I am really more a cold weather kinda gal, however ...
I'm kinda getting sick at looking at my winter wardrobe.
Sumptuous coats, soft cashmere sweaters, long boots, short boots, warm leggings, beautiful scarfs, felt hats, soft berets, cosy gloves ... the staples for the last 6 months (no, I'm not kidding about the time frame and we've probably got another 4 months to go!)
This morning I woke up to another light dusting of snow ❄❄❄ outside, knowing it was below zero yet again, calling out to my girls not to forget their gloves, scarfs and hats ....
and all I was thinking is this is what I want to wear today!
♥

(Stella McCartney Spring/Summer 2010)

(Stella McCartney Spring/Summer 2010)

(Vogue Nippon Aug 05 from DJA)

Stella McCartney Spring/Summer 2010

From here

From here


Dilek Hanif Spring/Summer 2010 Haute Couture show from here
Well maybe not the last two ... but certainly for a big night out!
Monday dreaming ....
xx

0 Yorumlar