Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Seo In-young, the recent situation of being so embarrassed ..

Singer Seo In-young has revealed his current situation.On September 11, Seo In-young posted a picture on his Instagram.In the photo, Seo In-young is showing off his sharp jaw line due to his lack of face. Seo In-youngs vivid features and chic atmosphere captures the Sight.The netizens who watched the photos responded Please be strong, It is so beautiful and It is a big hit.Seo In-young, who made his debut with his second album Again 02 in 2002, received a lot of love with stable singing ability and attractive visuals.In 2011, he received the Mnet Asian Music Awards Style in Music Award, and in 2018 he received the Soribada Best K Music Awards Shinhan Ryu Queen of Trend Award.Seo In-young was previously awarded his mothers award on the 12th of last month.Recently, Seo In-young told Instagram, My mother who wants to see too much. Thank you for letting me be born.I am sorry that I could not say this once when I was alive.  When I cry, I keep holding my breath because my mother can not leave because of me and my brother.I will take care of my brother well, I will show you what my mother wanted and how to live well.

Singer Seo In-young has revealed his current situation.

On September 11, Seo In-young posted a picture on his Instagram.

In the photo, Seo In-young is showing off his sharp jaw line due to his lack of face. Seo In-young's vivid features and chic atmosphere captures the Sight.

The netizens who watched the photos responded "Please be strong", "It is so beautiful" and "It is a big hit".

Seo In-young, who made his debut with his second album 'Again' 02 in 2002, received a lot of love with stable singing ability and attractive visuals. In 2011, he received the Mnet Asian Music Awards Style in Music Award, and in 2018 he received the Soribada Best K Music Awards Shinhan Ryu Queen of Trend Award.

Seo In-young was previously awarded his mother's award on the 12th of last month.

Recently, Seo In-young told Instagram, "My mother who wants to see too much. Thank you for letting me be born. I am sorry that I could not say this once when I was alive. "" When I cry, I keep holding my breath because my mother can not leave because of me and my brother. I will take care of my brother well, I will show you what my mother wanted and how to live well. "

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar