
"If your video celebrates qomen with very slim bodies, you will be nominated for video of the year".
Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' video which featured cameo appearances from Taylor Swift's celebrity gal pals broke video streaming records set by Nicki's 'Anaconda' back in August.
Taylor replied Nicki's tweet by writing,
"I've done nothing but love and support you . Its unlike you to pit women against each other. May be one of the men took your slot".
Nicki quickly denied the tweet was aimed at Taylor and wrote,
"Huh, you must not be reading my tweets. Didn't say a word about U, I love U just as much. But U should speak on this."
When Ryan Seacrest covered the online feud, Nicki irritatedly wrote,
"Nothing I said had to do with Taylor". " So what jabs? white media and their tactics , so sad that's what they want".
However, Nicki favourited and retweeted her fan's support which pointed at Taylor.
A twitter user wrote, "@Taylor Swift, stop using, 'support all girls' as an excuse to not be critical of racist media that benefits and glorifies you" which Nicki retweeted. Taylor Swift offered Nicki moment of spotlight if she wins. She wrote,
"If I win please come up with me, you're invited to the stage I'm ever on'.







0 Yorumlar