Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

YG Speaks on How He Got His First Gun








There is a new breed of West Coast rappers on the rise, and YG is one of them. He is doing his thing for the gangs and the hustlers in the street, and is enjoying worldwide recognition right now. In his latest interview with with Vibe Magazine, YG detailed how he got his first gun. 


Read his words on who gave him his first gun below. 







"My best friend gave me my first gun. When I held it, I was like, 'Ooh wee! This is real!'… I threw a party in a church hall, but niggas who we had problems with came. They walked up close and I pulled the hammer out on them like, 'Nigga, what’s happening?!' Up in the church! They backed back, like, “OK, fa’sho.“ (Vibe Interview)



Hmm! Should rappers be celebrating violence and the gangbanging lifestyle right now? I mean, with all what is going on in America...with the Mike Brown situation and all that?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar