This is a rather short haul today as I cannot find the top I bought online to show you! I will have it on tonight for my leaving party but until then....you'll have to make do with this skirt....which I bought in River Island yesterday.
I must say that the new crop of clothing from River Island is giving me some bother. I can't find anything that seems to sit properly! I used to have no problems with it but now I am finding it a little either massively oversized or tiny. There seems to be no inbetween. I haven't gotten bigger - according to my usual clothing and my usual shops like Topshop but just River Island seems to be an issue....hmm....
So this actually looks a lot nicer on. I bought it because the sales assistant had it on and I thought it looked gorgeous on her. I am still not convinced about it but I'm getting there! It looks shite in the photo. I bought it for €45 which is a lot for a plain printed skirt.
I did buy a velvet poncho with fringes and sequins also for €45 but I am not posting the picture until later on. I plan on wearing it with my tube pants, a vest top and some dangly earrings! Not sure which ones yet!


0 Yorumlar